Monday 26 October 2015

pathway in life


Life’s pathway

 

On a lonely road, heading nowhere fast,

Losing a heavy load, leaving behind my past,

I met a shadowy being, who questioned my trip,

He cast a doubt upon seeing, my mind had slipped,

 

He said:

 

So, your leaving your past behind,

And what do you hope, or think you’ll find,

It’s your past that made you, all you are,

However, the distance, no matter how far,

On you may go, to the end of this world,

All that has been, will be there, unfurled,

 

I pondered:

 

So I thought of family, and I pondered, on friend,

And who if any would I travel with, to my end,

Sprung to mind, there was yet not one,

So my journey it seems, was to be lonely and long,

On this lonely road, where travel I must,

My only load, a search for trust,

 

I replied:

 

My travels are long, and I journey hard,

I played my last hand, each and every card,

All who I know of, do not, know me,

Cast me aside, and therefore, set me free,

Though I remain, where I’ll always be seen,

Free now, from all that has been,

 

Conclusion:

 

I have taken all, that life has dished out,

Some my own doing, of this there’s no doubt,

My thoughts will be, to my journey’s end,

I help all I am able, family or friend,

My task is simple, and plain to see,

I cannot ask any, to be of help, to just me,

 

Solution:

 

In life there are those who are born to care,

They can’t help it, it is who they are,

These, suffer long and hard, the most,

No one sees them, or the cost,

Yes, it’s a long road, going nowhere fast,

None who care, can leave behind, their past.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers