Tuesday 26 May 2015

for the day thats in it :)


And try we must

 

I cry the tears, of love, since lost,

I’ve felt the pain, flow from my eyes,

I’ve lived to pay, I count the cost,

I missed the laughter, and the joys,

 

Hidden behind, a veil of hope,

The hurt and pain, I felt inside,

Began to think, I’d never cope,

Forever more, love be denied,

 

Yet time would heal, I saw some light,

A flickering light, on a distant shore,

My heart said, try and keep up the fight,

Someone out there, will love you, once more,

 

When least expected, a look a glance,

A passing smile, will brighten your day,

Then you may give love, one more chance,

And listen to all it has to say,

 

And try again and again to love,

Hope your heart, will soon feel joy,

Easing towards it, no push or shove,

A kindred spirit, a girl, a boy,

 

When love is found, it will ease your pain,

And to all, much will you give,

A willingness to trust again,

All Past errors you will forgive,

 

In the end, who of us knows?

How far to go, when can we trust,

In all our comings to and fro,

To keep on trying is for all a must.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers