Friday 30 October 2015

endoscapade


Endoscapade

 

Good afternoon, he said,

Sit up on the trolley, he said,

And let us explain what we are about to do,

 

So I did just that,

No quite hearing much of his chatter,

I was lying flat,

But to him it didn’t seem to matter,

 

They strapped my mouth so It was held open,

Nothing much there that’s new,

A fast spray and not much spoken,

My open mouth and no words flew,

 

Swallow when we say, your about to be tested,

If I had a choice I think I would spit,

He shoved it in, I was helpless and now felt molested,

Renewed respect for blow jobs, seemed fit,

 

He wiggled and twisted, forced with a shove,

His thing in my mouth, pushed as far as he could,

Forced his way, this sure wasn’t love,

I prayed he’d finish hoped that he would,

 

Open, close, he instructed his aide,

Push, pull, we’re doing just fine,

Soon be over, don’t be afraid,

A total invasion, of this body of mine,

 

 

I didn’t feel well, thought I couldn’t cope,

He then finished, and withdrew from my throat,

Cleaned and wiped his endoscope,

The results, to your doctor by note,

 

Endoscopy, an invasive procedure, for sure,

Next time, my choice is, sleep through it all,

For if the other end, needs a scope or a cure,

He better offer dinner, before I make that call.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers