Tuesday 6 September 2011

damn computer has me by the you know whats again,

Lost virginity


I lost my virginity and now I have regret,

And it hurt me in places I haven’t seen yet,

Something I now know I will never replace,

As for telling someone I don’t want to lose face,

But lost it remains yet not all can see,

The biggest loser of all was just me,

I was enticed and coerced to do certain things,

My thoughts were of joy and all that it brings,

No thought in my mind that this could be wrong,

As my ears heard whispers of a black leather thong,

Sure who in this age is a virgin today?

Get rid of it let it go and I thought well okay,

At this stage I was willing to pay any cost,

What was I waiting for my virginity lost?

Well it was nothing I had of which I held dear,

So willingly I agreed having now felt no fear,

Sitting back and relaxing and letting all sense go,

Nice I thought as I went with the flow,

So virginity as it were was anyone’s for the taking,

And a lover for me was all in the making,

All I had to do now was make my own choice,

And with all of my dreams I could then rejoice,

Then suddenly I watched in total disbelief,

The damn computer started giving me grief,

Then it said click here for reply,

So I clicked in anger don’t ask me why,

The screen seemed to flicker for a moment and then,

Apparently I am now online dating 9 or 10 men.

All of whom think it is fun to be gay,

I wish I had my computer virginity today.

6 September 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers