Wednesday 21 September 2011

angry poem

after having a little spat i thought i would try a little angry poem ha ha heres my version

Angry poem


Who do I think that I am shooting off my big mouth?

Wanting to be heard in places that I have to shout,

What gives me the right to ask am I being heard?

When I should sit quietly here in class like a bloody nerd,

Why should anyone listen to what I have to say?

I am not entitled to an opinion on any given day,

Shut up you haven’t a clue how things work in this place,

I should be demure and take criticism with a red face,

Well who do you really think that you are?

Your voice doesn’t matter we’ll stop you ever going too far,

From the time I could walk people tried to sort me out,

And quite a few of them deserved to get a clout,

I am who I am because I lived through my fair share,

Of going it alone because there was no one else there,

Life has taught me well that if I want something done,

I’ll stand and do it I have never run,

No matter what’s before me you won’t see me take flight,

Win or lose I’ll stand my ground and I’ll take the fight,

Just because you may beat me once I will not refrain,

Look over your shoulder I’ll be there again and again,

I don’t give up easy and I’ll see things to some end,

One way or another on me you can depend,

Bring some help if you think that it might help,

I can take all things even if they make me yelp,

What gives me the right to even have a voice?

Take a good look I do things all by choice,

I will not sit quietly here in class and shut this mouth,

I am opinionated I open my lips and let it out,

I don’t sit in quiet places and secretly tarnish someone’s name,

If something’s worth saying in secret try me I’d do the same,

Think long and hard before you come to sort this face out,

My life has made me ready and I’m prone to the odd clout,

There is no secret as to who I really am today,

But before you try to shut me up hear what I have to say,

11 Sep. 11

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers