Thursday 23 February 2012

some more fun

please feel free to comment ha ha

Wonder bra


I been walking round the town and looking in shops,

Seeing all the offers for sale leaning on props,

When I came across a model simply thread bare,

Wasn’t much to look at as it just stood there?

But the sign hanging round her neck said it all,

This is the bra that will let nothing fall,

It will lift you up so that everyone can see,

A bosom intact leaving you smiling carefree,

It will separate your breasts showing each individual one,

Hanging low and loose your embarrassment gone,

It matters not how small you might be,

But this brazier will set your chest free,

It won’t cause concern if you’re a little too big,

Not like others into your lower back to dig,

No this bra is not for the faint of heart,

As it lifts and separates holding your assets apart,

As the model displayed those firm standing breasts,

Stood in that window I thought put it to a test,

Ask a few lads what they thought of this brazier,

Oh it lifts and separates have no fear,

But there are times when you try to unhook it from the back,

But when your hand gets round the front there’s not much craic,

All the lift and separation seems to vanish in a flash,

Sometimes the bosoms hit the floor with a crash,

In the height of excitement as you tremble with fear,

You open the bra and there’s no bosom there,

How you to get this wonder for women open is no mean feat,

You’re left there thinking women practice deceit,

And they wonder why men stand there talking to their chests,

They are trying to figure out are they real these two breasts,

They may as well look at that model stood there all day on show,

Almost naked in the window with no where to go,

As I stood there looking eating my bag of chips,

I thought bosoms are just like lucky dips,

All said and done they will be put on display,

This wonder bra fools the young men of today,

What you find is they are real or sometimes they’re fake,

Having gotten over the thrill it’s a chance all men will take.

17 Feb. 12

Sibling rivalry


I have 12 siblings and that makes a dozen,

I also have an awful lot I call cousin,

But 12 siblings sisters and brothers,

I used to think they all had different mothers,

There were 7 before me and 5 after that,

Leaving me in the middle in a ballynanty flat,

I started a life which was always a struggle,

I was never a part of those siblings huddle,

I became a loner in this group of thirteen,

Always around but rarely was I seen,

I was best friend to all but loyal to one,

I was what mattered those others were for fun,

So I played with their heads to get what I wanted,

Not very often was I the one, who was confronted,

I was the peacemaker, who calmed every row,

Somewhere I’d find a solution somehow,

While on bended knee as the mother would pray,

If there was a fight go ask him he knows what to say,

When a fix wasn’t found and of shouts I had enough,

Well I’d bang heads together because I had to be tough,

To this very day as I begin my fiftieth year,

My siblings older and younger call me in fear,

When they need a solution and the have tried all the other’s,

They pick up the phone and call on their brother,

So I devised a new plan to help with their fights,

And make them refrain from all of their plights,

Whoever would call and ask for my advice,

I would take the other ones side it wasn’t so nice,

It didn’t matter to me who was right or who’s wrong,

I’d heard it before sure twas the same old ding dong,

And when they’d berate me for saying things that were true,

I’d reply I’ve 12 siblings I can live without one or two,

Divorce doesn’t have to be between man and wife,

With 12 of ye I can live without a few in my life,

So if you have to row with you’re siblings anytime of the year,

Do so but let me be absolutely clear,

When you dial my number and ask me to be nice,

If you don’t like what I say don’t ask me for advice.

17 Feb. 12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers