Wednesday 13 April 2016

A need indeed

Yes it was you, who needed me,...
So I came, each time you called,
Sorting out some or other melee,
My decision never stalled,


Yes you had need of me, it was you,
So help me, I was there in a flash,
My arrow straight, my aim always true,
To your aid, I would readily dash,

My way, you had needed, yes,
Though, not always calm or cool,
In all we did, we were blessed,
You were never to any a fool,

Later, when you needed my ear,
About what was best to do,
I held your hand, fought off the fear,
Told you, I’d always be true,

You needed me, so I was there,
At the drop of a hat, I appeared,
My mind was always clear,
It was for you, I always feared,

Whenever you called, on the phone,
I kept my promise, right through,
Together, for we were never alone,
It’s now, more than ever, I have need of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers