Sunday 11 March 2012

on video here also

1 of three ventures into lingerie ha ha no more

The dresser


Oh the trouble I’ve had from underwear for women,

I should never have started from the every beginning,

Having viewed the wonder bra with great delight,

And rummaged in the lingerie drawer out of sight,

I stood in the bedroom looking at these under clothes,

In vast array laid out on the sheets under my nose,

A worrying thought had entered my empty head,

What’s all the secrecy about these things lying on my bed?

And why do women take hours trying to decide?

There’s an old saying don’t knock what you haven’t tried,

Well I thought we’re about the same size I’ll give it a go,

Sure there’s no one watching who would know,

I put on what I thought would look like it was herself,

And in doing so tripped over a thong near her shelf,

I caught the strap of the bra in the handle of the door,

And tumbled banging my head on the floor,

I took stockings from the drawer and slipped them right on,

Hooked them in the belt I had over this thong,

And snapped the clips to keep them in place,

Looking in the mirror I was a total disgrace,

I grabbed a Basque from that mess on the bed

And slipped this too right over my head,

Here I was covered in lace and frills,

I looked a right pervert seeking weird thrills,

This is fun I thought as I tried on some more,

Before I knew it there was a pile 2 feet high on the floor,

I was beginning to have fun with this underwear,

Sure at this point I didn’t mind what way I appeared,

I was lost in my cross dressing having sheer delight,

When I heard the gate open I nearly died with the fright,

She’s home early with a friend saying come in for a drink,

My heart like the titanic began to just sink,

In dread I rushed putting everything back in sort of its place,

But I just couldn’t hide the embarrassed look on my face,

And as we sat drinking tea in the kitchen by the table,

There was but one conclusion I’d come to I felt able,

Never venture across to your ladies side of the room,

And avoid confrontation with impending gloom,

If you sleep on the same side of the bed as your clock,

When you wake be grateful your drawer holds only your jocks,

1-Mar-12

True Friend’s


Where would you go to find a good friend?

How far would you travel perhaps to the end?

The end of your world or maybe to theirs,

Would you be prepared to help with their fears?

Can you think of how far all your friends will go,

And are they true friends how do you know,

Is there just one who has waited with you?

Through thick and thin past old and new,

If there is then you are better then many,

You are in something these days that’s a little uncanny,

Same sex friends are accepted as the norm,

Having the opposite is seen as bad form,

Besides you there can be only one,

Two is enough or it soon loses its fun,

But a friend who will stand by your every need,

Wanting nothing from you by way of greed,

A simple gift on that special day,

A card with few words just friends to say,

And in return what do you get,

Someone who will help you not to fret,

A friend who will stand by you by choice,

And when you stumble with answers you hear their voice,

So cherish true friends and hold them close,

They are beside you when you need them most,

Helping you smile and turning your frown,

Into joy and laughter upside down,

Answering the phone when late at night,

When you or them has got a fright,

Or burning their ears when you’ve had a beer,

Listening intently saying yes you made yourself clear,

Putting up with you as you break into song,

Knowing full well that you are wrong,

If all who live had just one true friend,

That stood with them right to their very end,

Then nothing in this world would be out of place,

Everywhere you go you’d see a smiling face,

So if a good true friend you keep close to your heart,

Cherish them and pray that you never do part,

And at night as you lay down in bed to sleep,

Ask your god their soul to safely keep.

05 Mar. 12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers